Oriya Pollak- Web Manager Kabbalah Centre, Kabbalah project.
You are here
Zoho to SugarCRM Migration
Migrating data from Zoho CRM to SugarCRM involves various challenges including gap analysis and listing out the customization done in the existing CRM. To ensure your migration initiative doesn’t run late or over budget, OSSCubeCRM brings into best practices on strategic planning and scoping. We have a successful history of migrating from Zoho CRM to SugarCRM with an overall customer satisfaction rating of 95 percent.
We take care of typical Zoho to SugarCRM migration challenges
- I am using a customized system, is the migration of DB with custom modules possible without any data loss?
- My data is large and complex. How can I ensure the data validation in the new system?
- Do I need to customize SugarCRM extensively to make it fit into my business process with greater flexibility and integration ability?
- How do I ensure that the migration plan is driven by my unique expectations and needs?
- How long I have to stop my activities in the CRM system while migrating data into SugarCRM app?
- What kind of on-going support I am suppose to get?
- How will my users get trained in SugarCRM?
Low Cost and Risk-free Migration
By taking a comprehensive view of your Zoho to SugarCRM migration challenges, we ensure that your data is effectively mapped, extracted, cleaned, loaded and verified to bring strategic benefits to your enterprise. With our clearly defined processes and using Open Source ETL Tool like Talend, we are fully capable to keep migration cost and risks within bounds.
OSSCubeCRM team has the necessary experience and expertise to help you ensure a successful migration from Zoho CRM to SugarCRM platform. As per your requirements, we also perform data cleansing at the time of extracting data from Zoho CRM to improve the system performance and boost data quality and eliminate data redundancy. We always keep our clients in the loop with full transparency to minimize or eliminate any possible conflicts during the migration process.
Internet & Technology