Oriya Pollak- Web Manager Kabbalah Centre, Kabbalah project.
You are here
OSSCube RECRUIT is an advanced recruitment management system built on SugarCRM platform. You can use it with Community, Professional or Enterprise Version. With email integration, recruitment module automatically captures all the emails from your candidates and links it with the candidate’s history. It is the most complete recruitment management system and will come handy for building efficient recruitment management system for your organization or your clients. Some of the features are:
- Create new job openings
- Provision for approval of these job openings
- Define number of vacancies within the job opening
- See the listing of candidates against openings
- See the list of employers for which candidates are currently working
- You can sort on the basis of number of candidates currently seeking jobs from that company
- Build employer profiles and their key people
Evaluations / Interviews
- Unlimited Levels of evaluations for each candidates
- You can choose what skill set to evaluate
- Provision for written tests/ phone interviews and face to face meetings
- Evaluations are linked with candidate history
- Ability to link candidates with the recruitment agencies
- Ability to add new agencies profiles
- Ability to import candidates
- Add new candidates
- Office use fields for salary negotiations
- Candidate history keeps track of all the interactions with the candidate including phone calls, interviews and evaluations
- Linked with email module. If the candidate is sending you any mail, all of the mails will be automatically linked to the candidate’s profile
- Link it with Job Openings
- Automatically merge candidates based on the same phone number
- Initiate a reference check of the candidate
- Maintain reference check records as history of the candidates
- Keep track of references of prospective candidates provided by the candidate
- For example you have hired person A and he provides 3 more references of people with whom you can initiate the recruitment process
We are happy to announce that our engineers are close to finishing Asterisk and SugarCRM integration bridge application. The good part is that it is going to be released in Open Source. OSSCube Voice seamlessly integrates your Asterisk Based calling system. Now you can receive calls and place outgoing calls from within SugarCRM. Features of this application are:
Click on any phone number in SugarCRM and your call will be established on Asterisk, this will open a new pop up window without going away from the current screen. From here you can:
- Log of the call will be maintained in SugarCRM
- New call, activity can be scheduled
- Recording of the call can also be maintained in SugarCRM
- Multiple inbound calls can be received
- Inbound calls routing logic can reside in Asterisk or SugarCRM (Some customizations will be required here)
- On receiving inbound call, a pop up window will come giving you details of the account and history (depending upon what you want to see in the inbound call screen some modifications will be required.)
After successfully developing a new notification module for SmartWorks—a project of TheKay Center for E-Health Research, Claremont Graduate University (Claremont, CA, USA), OSSCube is happy to announce that the module, called SmartNotify, is now available for Open Source Community. This module has been released on Sugarforge. Stakeholders at the SmartWorks project have happily given consent to release this module in Open Source.
The Kay Center for E-Health Research worked with OSSCube and selected the SugarCRM platform, as well as BIRT reporting tool, to create the web-based ‘SmartWorks’ application. This module was developed as a part of SmartWorks application—which is being pilot tested in select US states, with potential implementation in all the U.S. states to serve over a thousand ENs (Employment Networks) and close to 10 Million beneficiaries across the country. Click here to read Case Study about this project.
Coming back to the SmartNotify module, this module is handy:
- To enforce EULA/ Licenses /legal agreement for users/employees.
- To notify users/employees of important updates, such as program maintenance, version updates, etc.
This module allows an account administrator or authorized users to easily create notifications for their selected users to provide major updates or ask them to digitally accept certain agreements before accessing the SugarCRM account. The main features of this module are:
- Easily create notifications for your users/employees to update them or to release stated agreements (EULA or Legal Agreement) before accessing their own account.
- Set the specific date (Start/End) to automatically release the information to your selected users/employees’ accounts.
- With notification type, you can create either Normal Notification or First Time Notification for your selected users.
When the users/employees sign up into their SugarCRM account, it will redirect users to notification page (as shown in below screenshot). In case of first time notification, it is mandatory for a user (notified by the administrator) to accept the notification icon to proceed further. If a user declines the notification, he/she will not be able to login into his/her account. This is very useful when you have to implement or enforce a EULA or Legal Agreement in your group or organization. In normal notification, a user is allowed to continue with his/her account.
The module is very lightweight and can be easily installed in SugarCRM with modular Loader. It is compatible with all SugarCRM versions such 5.0, 6.0, 6.2 and 6.2.x etc.
Click here to visit SmartNotify download link.
Along with ‘SmartNotifyModule’ release, OSSCube has also excitedly released ‘SmartVideo Module.’ SmartVideo is a video uploading and identification module for SugarCRM. SmartVideo was built for SmartWorks— a large-scale application for management of a Disability Employment Program by Employment Networks, for open source community. Stakeholders at SmartWorks project have happily given consent to release this module in Open Source.
The Kay Center for E-Health Research at Claremont Graduate University (Claremont, CA, USA) worked with OSSCube and selected the SugarCRM platform, as well as BIRT reporting tool, to create the web-based ‘SmartWorks’ application. SmartVideo provides a streamlined interface enabling the Administrator quick and easy upload of videos to SugarCRM. Using the SmartVideo interface produces a standardized blue video icon conveniently located within the module of choice. This icon includes a link to the video and an alt-text description of the video.
- Enables you to set up and associate videos with any SugarCRM module or subpanel
- Automatically identifies modules and sub panels for selection
- Easily upload a video file from local system or simply provide a video URL
- Dynamic and flexible way to create video for any SugarCRM account or activity
- Easy to search uploaded videos by video name or module type
To create the video upload, simply login to your SugarCRM account, browse the ‘All’ tab (Under marketing tab) and click on SmartVideoin the drop down menu and start creating videoswith your specific view of module or subpanel of module. It supports “SWF",".AVI",".MP4” formats.
This is how the video will appear, when you click on the ‘SmartVideo’ icon.
To download SmartVideo Module, click here
OSSCubeCRM announces availability of OSSCubeRecruit, Free and Open Source Candidate Hire / Recruitment Management Software build on SugarCRM platform. The system is designed to help organizations / hiring companies to completely automate their efforts. Right from raising hiring request, approvals, candidate sourcing, to evaluations and offer letter management are all part of the system. The best thing is that it comes for free with no tags!
You can reach out the demo site at http://recruitment.osscubecrm.com . Here are the user credentials:
|Interviewer Level 1||Jim||osscube|
|Interviewer Level 1||Chris||osscube|
|Interviewer Level 2||Harry||osscube|
|Interviewer Level 2||Will||osscube|
|SugarCRM Data Entry||Sally||osscube|
|Job Portal Data||Sarah||osscube|